- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
At Shyft, we are changing the future for shift workers around the globe. We are a product-centered company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one beautiful and easy to use app. Teams across all industries depend on Shyft every day to help make their work lives simpler, more productive and more flexible. As this young industry has grown, this has transformed into a huge responsibility and we don't take it lightly.
Our team is a group of passionate creators, innovators, builders and leaders. We take pride in the work that we do, and share in each others successes - that means that we make it a point of emphasis to trust and empower our colleagues to reach their goals, both professionally and personally. Our loft-style office offers an open and collaborative workspace that perfectly complements our culture, and is centrally located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle just one block away from the water. We offer competitive benefits and perks to all employees who decide to join us on our journey to change the future of shift workers.
What You’ll be Doing
Shyft Technologies is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its growing Operations team. Our Operations team at Shyft is responsible for making sure that the internal company machine here keeps running smoothly and efficiently.
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, solving problems, dealing with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improving company processes and culture. We are not looking for an "Office Manager" for life for this role, but for someone who wants to come in, roll up their sleeves, take on anything that is thrown at them, and continue to grow in a number of potential directions with the company.
- Manage our office-space operations, including vendor relationships, building relationships, ongoing improvements to the space, and overseeing office supplies and kitchen stock.
- Lead the overall organization and tidiness of our workplace.
- Help organize company events, including team building activities, celebrations, and holiday events.
- Help with recruitment coordination, interview scheduling and candidate experience
- Assist Operations and Executive teams with miscellaneous projects and administrative work such as travel coordination, purchasing, budgeting, scheduling and more
- Work to continually create a functional and rewarding space for Shyft’s growing team.
- Self-driven and solution-oriented. Be the first to notice problems, find solutions, and execute. You should always be looking for ways to improve the workplace.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills. Must be able to manage multiple schedules and office operations with enthusiasm.
- Demonstrated capabilities in taking projects and processes and improving them to benefit a growing company.
- Ability to confidently take a new process or project from ideation through to execution.
- Inspiring and contagious positive attitude that benefits the culture and team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 2+ year of prior work experience in a similar role.
- You must be currently living in the Seattle area to be considered
- You have experience flourishing in a startup environment
Life managing shift teams is already difficult enough. Shyft solves your problems by keeping work schedules and shift swaps organized and secure.