- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
At Shyft, we are changing the future for shift workers around the globe. We are a product-centered company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one beautiful and easy to use app. Teams across all industries depend on Shyft every day to help make their work lives simpler, more productive and more flexible. As this young industry has grown, this has transformed into a huge responsibility and we don't take it lightly.
Our team is a group of passionate creators, innovators, builders and leaders. We take pride in the work that we do, and share in each other's successes - that means that we make it a point of emphasis to trust and empower our colleagues to reach their goals, both professionally and personally. Our loft-style office offers an open and collaborative workspace that perfectly complements our culture, and is centrally located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle just one block away from the water. We offer competitive benefits and perks to all employees who decide to join us on our journey to change the future of shift workers.
We are looking for a manual Software Tester to join our team.
- 3+ years of software testing experience in an agile environment
- Experience defining test plans and writing test cases
- Experience testing Android, iOS and web applications
- Experience with JIRA and TestRail or other test management software
- Experience with PostgreSQL database and SQL
- Excellent communication, organizational, follow-up and time management skills
- Knowledge of scripting languages and experience with software development
- Experience in test automation and related tools
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.