- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
At Shyft, we are changing the future for shift workers around the globe. We are a product-centered company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicates with each other all in one beautiful and easy to use app. Teams across all industries depend on Shyft every day to help make their work lives simpler, more productive and more flexible. As this young industry has grown, this has transformed into a huge responsibility and we don't take it lightly.
Our team is a group of passionate creators, innovators, builders and leaders. We take pride in the work that we do, and share in each other's successes - that means that we make it a point of emphasis to trust and empower our colleagues to reach their goals, both professionally and personally. Our loft-style office offers an open and collaborative workspace that perfectly complements our culture, and is centrally located in the Lower Queen Anne neighborhood of Seattle just one block away from the water. We offer competitive benefits and perks to all employees who decide to join us on our journey to change the future of shift workers.
Shyft’s Marketing Team is looking for a creative team player to join us to manage creation of our content library. This will include the development of social posts, blogs, press releases, targeted emails, videos, website content, white papers and more. The development of this content will play a pivotal role in Shyft’s ability to meet our sales goals. You will lead the strategy behind our content library and facilitate brainstorming sessions to ideate on innovative topics and formats.
This will be a hands-on role with the ability to chart your own course in a fast-paced, evolving start-up environment.
Duties will include the following:
- Further development of Shyft’s brand identity
- Articulation of our value proposition in the marketplace
- Strategic planning of deliverables and content calendaring
- Thought leadership regarding content strategy and design
- Ability to brainstorm new and innovative ideas in collaboration with other team members
Shyft is a start-up unlike any other. We have fun, play hard and are a diverse and inclusive bunch. If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume along with 1-2 writing samples. We look forward to speaking with you!
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- 3+ years of content creation with a focus on writing
- Advanced copywriting skills
- Experience with tools such as Word Press
- Segmentation and A/B testing experience
- SEO and keyword optimization
- Social marketing (B2B and B2C)
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- A great attitude and team spirit!
- Experience with Marketo
- Experience with design software such as photoshop and sketch
- Google Analytics
- Understanding of the SaaS sales process
- HTML and CSS
- An aptitude for technology and a willingness to learn on the job!
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Shyft's values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.