Senior Content Marketing Manager
- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
Shyft’s Marketing Team is looking for a creative team player to join us to manage creation of our content library. This will include the development of social posts, blogs, press releases, targeted emails, videos, website content, white papers and more. The development of this content will play a pivotal role in Shyft’s ability to meet our sales goals. You will lead the strategy behind our content library and facilitate brainstorming sessions to ideate on innovative topics and formats.
This will be a hands-on role with the ability to chart your own course in a fast-paced, evolving start-up environment.
Duties will include the following:
- Further development of Shyft’s brand identity
- Articulation of our value proposition in the marketplace
- Strategic planning of deliverables and content calendaring
- Thought leadership regarding content strategy and design
- Ability to brainstorm new and innovative ideas in collaboration with other team members
Shyft is a start-up unlike any other. We have fun, play hard and are a diverse and inclusive bunch. If this sounds like a fit for you, please submit your resume along with 1-2 writing samples. We look forward to speaking with you!
- 5-7 years of B2B marketing experience
- 3+ years of content creation and design work
- Advanced copy writing skills
- Experience with tools such as Word Press
- Experience with design software such as photoshop and sketch
- Segmentation and A/B testing experience
- SEO and keyword optimization
- Social marketing
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines
- A great attitude and team spirit!
- Experience with Marketo
- Google Analytics
- Understanding of the SaaS sales process
- HTML and CSS
- An aptitude for technology and a willingness to learn on the job!
• Work at the fantastic Northwest Lofts in Queen Anne. This vibrant work community is home to fantastic startups, gourmet restaurants, quick public transportation, and located right in the heart of Seattle.
• Great company culture with expected startup style perks!