Senior UX/UI Designer
- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
At Shyft, product quality and user satisfaction are our top priorities. We aim to deliver intuitive user experiences with every feature that we put into the hands of our users, this approach has won us a large and loyal user base that love our product.
We're rapidly growing and are looking for a strong UX/UI who has deep understanding of mobile application user experiences to join our team to innovate and create intuitive features/designs that our users will love. The product decisions you make will affect the lives of hundreds of thousands of users and impact them on a daily basis.
You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment with great team dynamics where everyone values integrity, transparency and good work ethics.
· Ability to turn high level concepts and product requirements into wireframes, prototypes and designs that deliver great experience to product users.
· High proficiency in Sketch, experience with InVision, Adobe Illustrator or other prototyping/design tools.
· Deep understanding of mobile application UX/UI.
· Incredible attention to detail, able to take into account all product usage scenarios and effectively create solutions to address UX/UI problems.
· Creative team player that's open to feedback.
· Portfolio demonstrating strong UI/UX skills.
· Good graphic design skills.
· strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
· Good time-management skills.
· Gather and evaluate product requirements, collaborate with product managers, data analysts and engineers to create wireframes, prototypes and designs to improve user experience and deliver new products features.
· Identify weakness/inefficiencies in the current UX flow of the product and create solutions to improve the user experience.
· Stay up to date with the latest UX/UI trends in mobile and web products.
· Constantly innovate and experiment with new UX/UI trends/methodologies and apply them in design tasks if needed.
• Work at the fantastic Northwest Lofts in Queen Anne. This vibrant work community is home to fantastic startups, gourmet restaurants, quick public transportation, and located right in the heart of Seattle.
• Medical benefits for all full time employees.
• Great company culture with expected startup style perks!