Customer Success Manager
- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
Shyft, a mobile software startup - and Techstars alumni company - is looking for motivated individuals who are eager to make an impact in a rapidly growing business!
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will be responsible for implementing and on boarding managers for enterprise accounts and SMB. We’re looking for driven and motivated team members who share our passion for delivering a world class product to our customers. Managing customer success involves understanding customer needs and working with users to help them reach their business objectives.
• Working with enterprise customers to roll out dashboard product to fleet locations.
• Working with SMB customers to provide product tours to location managers.
• User discovery calls to effectively identify customer needs and prescribe solutions.
• Developing company training materials and resources for product training.
• Manage and organize conversations and touch points efficiently.
• Establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
• Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
• Room for a ton of growth and the chance to be part of something big!
• 1-3 years in a customer success or project management environment.
• You have experience organizing and implementing company projects.
• Ability to speak with customers and understand/empathize with user needs.
• You’re great on the phone and aren’t shy about calling anybody.
• You excel in a fast paced startup culture, and can adapt to a rapidly changing company.
• You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing code and building apps, but you appreciate the different types of consumer/business software you use.
• You're diligent, organized, and can clearly communicate ideas to different types of personality profiles.
• Bachelors degree.
• Work at the fantastic Northwest Lofts in Queen Anne. This vibrant work community is home to fantastic startups, gourmet restaurants, quick public transportation, and located right in the heart of Seattle.
• Medical benefits for all full time employees.
• Great company culture with expected startup style perks!