Lead Visual Designer
- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
At Shyft, We pride ourselves on having built the most visually appealing and intuitive app on the market, while creating a fun and youthful brand that our users love, and visual design is a large contributor to that level of success.
We're rapidly growing and are looking for a strong lead visual designer to join our team to innovate and create cutting-edge visual. The pixels you create will be seen by hundreds of thousands of users and impact them on a daily basis.
You will be working in an entrepreneurial environment with great team dynamics where everyone values integrity, transparency and good work ethics.
· Ability to turn high level concepts into stunning visual designs for mobile, web and print.
· High proficiency in Sketch.
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, InVision and Adobe Illustrator.
· Experience creating clean and visually appealing designs for mobile & web applications.
· Portfolio of past work demonstrating strong visual design capabilities.
· Creative team player that's open to feedback.
· Strong UX design skills are nice to have.
· Spearhead the visual design aspects of mobile/web applications, creating design iterations for user facing products.
· Creating professional grade marketing, branding & business deliverables for clients and business stakeholders.
· Collaborate with product managers, UX designer and engineers to constantly improve user experience and satisfaction of our products.
· Stay up to date with the latest design trends in mobile and web products.
· Constantly innovate and experiment with new design trends/methodologies and apply them in design tasks if needed.
• Work at the fantastic Northwest Lofts in Queen Anne. This vibrant work community is home to fantastic startups, gourmet restaurants, quick public transportation, and located right in the heart of Seattle.
• Medical benefits for all full time employees.
• Great company culture with expected startup style perks!