Director of Growth
- 3131 WA-99, Seattle, WA 98109, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
We’re looking for an experienced performance marketer to join Shyft’s growth team. You’ll be driving new inbound interest into the Shyft Workforce product from major enterprise, while simultaneously distributing the Shyft mobile apps to our target segments & verticals. You’ve got experience in relevant B2B SaaS distribution strategy, content marketing, growth marketing, paid acquisition & lead gen, and you’re obsessed with measuring and analyzing data revolving CAC, LTV, K, VCT and more. Lastly, you’re down to get your hands dirty and work with a team to improve the way employers manage the world’s largest workforces.
- Manage the daily operations of Shyfts B2B lead gen engine & B2C growth initiatives.
- Build, manage and drive inbound interest for Shyft Workforce from key executives at the world's largest national employers.
- Further develop Shyft as a thought leader in the space of labor efficiency, supply-side labor, and the future of workforce management.
- Managing multiple growth strategies for the mobile apps (iOS + Android), focusing on user acquisition in key segments and verticals.
- Develop and launch marketing initiatives to our current user base.
- Run experiments, launch campaigns, complete projects and execute on key initiatives.
- Leverage key assets (content) with our demand gen engine, oversee the development of new content publishing and educate the market on our product.
- Diligently report on all of the above.
- Demonstration of relevant creativity in your approach to building a brand, and garnering interest in a software product.
- A combined 6-8+ years of digital marketing experience with B2B SaaS & B2C Mobile products.
- Experience managing user life cycle on mobile - Acquisition - Activation - Retention - Referral - Revenue.
- Demonstrated channel expertise across multiple marketing channels, most importantly: Adwords, YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Snap and more.
- Experience and demonstration running ROI positive marketing initiatives.
- Experience designing, building, releasing and analyzing key content marketing initiatives within ad platforms.
- Experience with marketing attribution, data analysis, and growth experimenting.
- Independently motivated & results driven - ability to lead a team and take ownership of projects.
Life managing shift teams is already difficult enough. Shyft solves your problems by keeping work schedules and shift swaps organized and secure.