Product Support Coordinator
- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
At Shyft, we consider Customer Experience essential to our success. We have a large amount of high-profile companies that rely on Shyft for their day-to-day shift management, scheduling and communication, and we want to provide the best support possible. Our Client Operations coordinator’s top priority will be to make sure our customers are having success using Shyft and ensure that their experience using our app is not only productive, but enjoyable and fun.
We believe this is an important role that requires a comprehensive skill set to be successful. You will be directly responsible for keeping Shyft’s users happy, productive, and having the best experience possible in the app. You will be working under the VP of Operations and have your hands in many different customer facing projects.Responsibilities
● Effectively resolve users inquiries in a considerate and timely manner.
● Compose thoughtful, personalized responses for a variety of user requests.
● Organize incoming requests and spot trends in customer issues to flag for the rest of the team.
● Identify and document bugs for the engineering teams.
● Make active contributions to help achieve team goals and successes.
● Minimum 3 years in customer service, support, or success role. You know that every bit of work you do makes a real difference making our customer happy.
● You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful.
● You understand the web and how it works. You're not necessarily writing code and building apps, but you're also not afraid of the technology.
● You know when something is over your head and are not afraid to ask for help.
● You are skilled at explaining technical problems clearly.Bonus Points
● You have experience providing customer service in a dynamic startup environment.
● You have experience using Zendesk
Life managing shift teams is already difficult enough. Shyft solves your problems by keeping work schedules and shift swaps organized and secure.