- 3131 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
Shyft Technologies Inc. is changing the way teams work. We are a mobile first technology company that helps teams manage shifts, share schedules and communicate with each other all in one app. Shyft is built to help make lives easier for the 250 million shift workers world wide who don’t sit at a desk, and it all starts with us here. Our loft style office is centrally located in the lower queen anne neighborhood just one block away from the water, close to great food and great Seattle views. We are growing quickly, building a dynamic team of innovators, entrepreneurs and creatives who see work differently, and want to help teams globally see work differently too.
Shyft Technologies is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its growing Operations team. Our Operations team at Shyft is responsible for making sure that the internal company machine here keeps running smoothly and efficiently.
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love supporting a passionate and collaborative team, solving problems, dealing with problems by coming up with creative solutions, and continually improving company processes and culture. We are not looking for an "Office Manager" for life for this role, but for someone who wants to come in, roll up their sleeves, take on anything that is thrown at them, and continue to grow in a number of potential directions with the company.
● Manage our office-space operations, including vendor relationships, building relationships, ongoing improvements to the space, and overseeing office supplies and kitchen stock.
● Lead the overall organization and tidiness of our workplace.
● Help organize company events, including team building activities, celebrations, and holiday events.
● Assist Operations and Executive teams with miscellaneous projects and administrative work such as travel coordination, purchasing, scheduling and more
● Work to continually create a functional and rewarding space for Shyft’s growing team.
● Self-driven and solution-oriented. Be the first to notice problems, find solutions, and execute. You should always be looking for ways to improve the workplace.
● Exceptional planning and organizational skills. Must be able to manage multiple schedules and office operations with enthusiasm.
● Demonstrated capabilities in taking projects and processes and improving them to benefit a growing company.
● Ability to confidently take a new process or project from ideation through to execution.
● Inspiring and contagious positive attitude that benefits the culture and team.
● Strong written and verbal communication skills.
● 1+ year of prior work experience in a similar role.
● You must be currently living in the Seattle area to be considered
● You have experience flourishing in a startup environment
Life managing shift teams is already difficult enough. Shyft solves your problems by keeping work schedules and shift swaps organized and secure.