- Chicago, Charlotte, IL, United States
Sysha group (Sysha Inc & Shrikon) is Management Consulting and Staffing company headquartered in Dallas, TX. It is founded in 2008 and operates in US, Canada and India. Sysha group offers a wide variety of services that include contract staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. Sysha group serves diversified client domains such as ecommerce, Telecom, Robotics/Drone and Financial industries amongst others.
Location - Chicago, IL (Alternate - Charlotte, NC)
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required.
At least 15 years of experience in developing/architecting applications with significant exposure to Java /
WebSphere and .NET Framework / Microsoft technologies. Wider knowledge across platforms desired.
Cloud migration exposure will be an additional consideration.
Ability to lead small team of architects
• At least 5 years of experience in defining new architectures and driving an independent project from an
architectural stand point – for highly available and scalable web applications
• At least 5 years of experience in defining technology solutions for Retail or Logistics domain to solve
business/ IT problem
• Strong OO design skills with the understanding of enterprise software design patterns and data structures
• Experience in developing server side architecture and web application development
• Experience in ASP.NET, WinForms, Windows Services, WCF, WF, ADO.NET, MVVM, MVC is essential
• Experience in Service Oriented Architecture, Micro Services and APIs, including high volume data stream
processing and enabling high speed data to reads/write-through using distributed caching frameworks /
• Experience in a full-stack development environment spanning technologies across UI, Business Logic, Data
layer, DB design.
• Architecture, design and implementation business functionality / applications on one or more cloud
infrastructure and platform solutions that leverage the very latest in cloud technologies such as Amazon
AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, Oracle, PCF
• Experience in Agile Development
• Unit Testing: Xunit (unit testing framework), Moq (Mocking framework)
• Working knowledge of MS SQL Server and any NOSQL Database is essential
• Experience in providing advanced technology advisory services
• Understanding of market and technology trends
• Experience in Logistics domain
• Strong Analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.