- Austin, Austin, Texas
Sysha group(Shrikon) is a software development and solution company who is having division in Dallas, TX. The organization primarily sell build Products\Solutions related to ecommerce, telecom, Robotics\Drone and Financial industries, we are now currently trying to to establish new and fruitful business relationships with Telecom, Robotics and Financial platforms(Sysha and Shrikon).
Location: Austin, Tx or Remote
· Consultants can work 100% REMOTE or in Austin, Tx.
· **the hirevue/technical assessment before the interview will be in Python**
Required Skills (and years of experience):
TOP 5 SKILLS NEEDED
• 4+ years practical engineering experience in building and running customer facing web applications
• Intermediate-level knowledge of Object Oriented programming in a server-side language such as Python/Java/Ruby
• Familiarity with common Python frameworks such as Flask, Django, or Twisted
• Knowledge of automated build/deploy systems, such as Jenkins, CircleCI
• Ability to collaborate with designers to turn mocks into working applications that adhere to the design vision
• Solid understanding of unit functional and integration tests. Able to define needed tests with little guidance.
Preferred Skills: (NICE TO HAVES)
• Experience with RESTful web service design and development
• Experience with modern web application development builds like Webpack, Grunt, and Less . Node experience a plus
• Understanding of web technologies (HTTP, web servers (NGINX, Apache)), and familiarity with Linux
• Experience developing applications in a Kubernetes and/or OpenShift environment
Required Soft Skills:
• Experience working effectively on a distributed team that is all remote
• Ability to onboard and ramp up within 1-2 weeks with an all remote team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Take full ownership of work
• Lead group discussions to positive compromises
• Ability to advocate a technical position while being open to alternative ideas
• Write quality, clean, maintainable code and automated tests using engineering best practices (unit testing, continuous integration, automation etc.) to ship code out to production multiple times a day
• Contribute to architectural decisions to improve service reliability and security
• Collaborate with other software engineers, product managers, user experience designers, and operations engineers on a daily basis
• Own the web application running in production end-to-end by measuring error rates, fixing defects, and helping turn common customer errors into better experiences
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.