Manager -Channel Marketing - Hoichoi TV
- Kasba, Kolkata, India
Hoichoi is a video on demand platform specifically catering to 250 million Bengalis worldwide, by offering the best in Bengali entertainment: Movies, Original Web Series, Documentaries, Short Films and Music.
It is seeded by SVF - a leading Media and Entertainment company in East India, with 5 National Awards to its credit, and capabilities in Film and TV Production, Cinemas, Distribution, Digital Cinema, Music and New Media.
As we are growing quickly we are on the lookout for passionate and talented people to join a committed team who are redefining online entertainment for Bengali's globally.
The Channel Marketing Manager will be responsible for the following in establishing, activating and strengthening Hoichoi’s retail footprint throughout the Rest of Bengal ROB region.
- Identify, drive and develop prospective Channel Partners and viable markets to generate new business and consequently influence a subscription for Hoichoi through Cash Cards, Top Up Cards, etc.
- As the single point of contact, manage, nurture and grow current Channel Partnerships in existing market(s).
- Research, recce and participate in events (festivals, concerts, exhibitions, fairs, etc.) to strategically position and promote the brand / product in order to reach out to prospective subscribers.
- Conceptualize, create and coordinate events to strategically project and promote the brand / product to maximize subscriber base
Customer Support for Channel Partners
- Ensure prompt support is meted to Channel Partners for timely and quality service delivery
- Drive customer satisfaction for Channel Partners to ensure on time high quality product and service delivery
Minimum 6 – 8 years of experience in channel sales & distribution functions.
Strong experience in managing RoB territories.
Flexible with extensive travel across West Bengal
Industry preference – Telecom, DTH, E-commerce, etc.
An enterprising, results driven, go getter attitude will give you an edge in this role. You should be comfortable with frequent travel.