Manager - AD Sales - SVF Cinemas
- Kolkata, Kolkata, India
SVF Entertainment is a leading Media and Entertainment company, with capabilities in Film and TV Production, Cinemas, Distribution, Exhibition, Digital Cinema, Music, New Media & OTT Video Streaming.
SVF Cinemas is one of the largest Cinema chains in Eastern India. It aims to revolutionize the cinematic experience in every nook and cranny of this part of the country, by continuously innovating and updating technology for local audiences and providing premium facilities. Currently present in Baruipur, Narendrapur, Krishnanagar, Mogra, Nowapara, Purulia, Giridih, Bolpur, Sheoraphuli, Kalyani, Memari and Kolkata, apart from setting up brand new properties across Eastern India, SVF Cinemas aim to modernize conventional single screen cinemas into mixed-use properties with multiple screens.
Hoichoi, newest venture of SVF, is a video on demand platform specifically catering to 250 million Bengalis worldwide, by offering the best in Bengali entertainment: Movies, Original Web Series, Documentaries, Short Films and Music.
The Ad Sales manager will be responsible for generating revenues by leveraging various sources like Advertising Sales, On-screen, Off -screen, Sub-license lobby space to F&B, gaming and banking sector, Barter deals with regional & national brands, Corporate/Bulk booking and newer modes of revenue stream.
He needs to be proactive in working with the units present across West Bengal to structure and implement annual, half yearly & quarterly sales plans, various schemes and promotions along with a robust sales process targeting newer channels.
Achieving sales revenue targets:
- Responsible for achieving sales revenue targets and realization of sales by focusing on timely collection and receivables.
- Establish high level/s of accuracy and process consistency in planning sales plans, forecasting and achieving budgets.
Focusing on on-screen & off-screen revenues:
- Driving & ensuring optimum on screen advertisement to yield revenues continuously and achieving screen wise sales revenue targets.
Responsible for optimum utilization of on screen time slots and sales space for achieving the target advertisement revenues.
Ensure timely dispatch of material and execution of on-screen & off-screen activities
Planning innovative sales & revenue generation avenues:
- Strive to generate revenues through non-conventional mediums in achieving the desired target revenues.
Identify and rope in in new advertisers.
Understand the market, including trends, technologies, products, and players and plan for suitable pitches for revenues generation.
Establishing & maintaining brand positioning & identity:
- Responsible for achieving highest coverage through on-screen/ off-screen mediums.
Maintain the integrity of brand SVF Cinemas in all sales communication strategy thus ensuring and attracting high advertisements visibility in all properties.
Ensure right media communication goes out based on regional discrepancies.
Relationships with ad agencies/service providers/creative partners:
- Ensuring proper communication & relationship is maintained with all media/ad agencies or our direct & indirect partners.
Ensure timely closure for deals and after sales coordination with the partners.
- Evaluating progress and providing various statistical and narrative reports regarding sales activities and revenue generated.
Apply if you:
Have minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in Media Sales / Cinema On-screen / Off-screen Sales / TV
Have experience in Ad Sales / Radio Space Selling (preferred)
Are comfortable traveling frequently across West Bengal.
Are an excellent negotiator with strong market/industry knowledge
Are confident in client relationship management & sales budgeting