Intermediate/Senior Ruby Developer
- Toronto St, Toronto, ON M5C, Canada
Shore is Canada’s premier public sector innovation firm. Exclusively public sector focused, we are committed to improving the government delivery of services since we started in 1996. We draw insights into the strategic and technology challenges that government services face to provide answers on user experience, digital initiatives, strategic alignment, transformation support, and service design.
We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails developer. The Full Stack Ruby on Rails Developer would join our core team of developers and contribute to the design and development of internal and client-facing applications.
- Involvement in architecting, developing, reviewing, and testing new features for internal and client-based projects
- Primary focus on our main application developed using Ruby on Rails
- Interaction with clients as part of the development team where necessary
- 2+ Years with front-end technologies (React/Angular.js)
- Experience with MySQL
- Strong Experience in analysis and debugging
- Strong understanding of asynchronous programming
- Proficient with Git
We provide a cometitive salary and full benefits. Along with your resume, please send a cover letter clearly indicating why you’re a great fit and examples of your work or portfolio (if possible). Prior to an interview, selected applicants will receive an assessment of your development skills.