Senior Product Manager, Multiple Teams (Remote)
- New York, NY, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- Region: Americas
- Department: Product Management
Shopify is on a mission to make commerce better for everyone. Over the next 10 years, the retail world will change at a fundamental level. Every store will need an ecommerce website. Customers will expect flexible options of where and how to buy: in-store or online, delivered or for pick-up. It’s an incredibly exciting time for this industry, and Shopify is right at the center of it.
Shopify is a digital by design company which means that you can be based anywhere in North America and work for Shopify - all positions are work from home positions! Check out more about what this means: here.
The opportunity to shape how commerce works all over the world is in our hands. We have a huge playground to work with, and we’ve already proven that we can move faster than anyone else. But we’re only part of the way there. To continue building the future of commerce, we need your help.
Shopify is hiring Senior Product Managers across multiple teams!
Product Management at Shopify is a hands-on role. You’ll work with Engineering, UX, and other internal teams to decide what products we build and why we build them. Product Managers are the glue that unites all aspects of a product under a single, cohesive vision. They are passionate and entrepreneurial. They have founded their own companies, taken successful products to market, and established a track record of getting things done at scale.
- A proven history of success in product management roles at high-tech or SaaS software companies
- An entrepreneurial mindset - you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
- Experience owning and driving the building and shipping of complex, SaaS products at scale
- A love of storytelling
- A genuine excitement for solving merchant problems and a strong sense of empathy for the merchant and their buyers
- Ability to define and prioritize initiatives while working cross-functionally, and managing complex stakeholder relationships
- Experience collaborating with designers, developers, marketers, and customers in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple projects, align on goals, and deliverables
We know that applying to a new role takes time, and we appreciate your efforts! We are looking forward to reading your application.
At Shopify, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous people, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.