Senior Operation Manager, B2B Fresh Products
- B-112, Lane-6, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
1. Manage 360-degree day-to-day operation smoothly, from timely sourcing to delivery of the products in the retails.
- Timely sourcing and starting the run.
- Coordinate sourcing team to ensure product quality.
- Solve all the runtime issues insourcing and delivery time.
- Identify common issues in delivery time related to products and make SOPs for all the teams to maintain
- The value "merchant first" must be maintained.
- Make sure the DSRs are active enough to make timely delivery.
- Identify the challenges and proactively solve issues for new products launching; define a foolproof plan that connects the teams to launch new products.
2. Day-end operation accounting closure with the proper matching between operation accounting and business accounting.
- Dues and credit management.
- Return product management and how it makes an impact on the stock.
- Update pivot tables and match them with the Metabase data. This includes instant order management.
- Receivables/Payables management.
- Business risk management.
- Avoid unnecessary cash in hand (or receivable). this risks money being lost. example - money at DSR's hand.
3. Hub/Storage Management
- Stock management.
- Cold storage management.
- Wastage management and ensure wastage is minimal and within the target.
- Analyze storage products vs run-time purchase revenue ratio and plan accordingly to maximize revenue.
- SOPs development and execution.
- Team KPI Analysis and Performance Evaluation. Be the owner of all the KPI-related analyses, add and improve KPIs, make people accountable for KPIs improvement.
- Connect sales, purchase, and sourcing teams to offer the best customer experience.
- Improve efficiency in every step of the operation.
- Build a structured, effective, and accountable mindset throughout all teams
- Result-driven, committed, and hungry to deliver. No compromise in that.
- Excellent and proactive communication skills.
- Can-do-anything attitude.
- Must be Good in numbers.
- Attention to detail, in micro-level operations.
- Leadership ability to run a team in a structured, effective and accountable manner.
- High level of customer commitment. We are a “merchant first” company.
- Problem-solving, critical, and decision-making mindset in any agile, and accountable situation.
- Should have good knowledge of computer, MS Office, MS Excel, Powerpoint, and software-based work processes.
Salary & Benefits
• Festive Bonus: 2
• Lunch facilities: Partially Subsidized
• Mobile Allowances
Job Location: Mohakhali, DOHS.
Working Hours: Full-Time( 6 days in a week)
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021