Assistant/Deputy Sales Manager, B2B Fresh Products
- Bir Uttam AK Khandakar Rd, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
We are ShopUp, funded by Sequoia Capital and Omidyar Network. ShopUp is a super platform for micro entrepreneurs. We have more than 100k micro-merchants. We help our merchants through financing, advertising, and product sourcing. ShopUp is changing how finance and commerce work in emerging markets like Bangladesh.
- Build sales/marketing plans and budgets for the smooth operation of marketing campaigns, aligned to the monthly and quarterly budgets.
- Develop, implement and manage sales forecasting activities, targets, sectors, markets, zones/territories and set performance goals to achieve company objectives.
- Prepare and present sales reports detailing sales, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Review and analyze sales performance against plans to determine effectiveness. Monitor, prepare, and report on marketing communications and sales activity.
- Manage and give direction to the marketing and sales teams - from higher and micro levels, whatever necessary.
- Plan and organize sales training and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and marketing KPIs.
- Make sales/marketing plans for the respective zones and ensure its proper implementation, aligning with the business need.
- Lead to develop assigned working areas in marketing planning, forecasting, and executing to achieve monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Regular market visits to see growth opportunities, relationship building, and competitor's activities.
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes, and new products and features).
- Find new product-market fit for sales growth, design market penetration plans with the help of other teams, and execute those plans.
- Any other kind of task that management may require to be done.
Bachelor's/Master’s degree from any reputed University
- Result-driven, committed, and hungry to deliver. No compromise in that.
- Excellent and proactive communication skills.
- Can-do-anything attitude.
- Leadership ability to run a team in a structured, effective and accountable manner.
- High level of customer commitment. We are a “merchant first” company.
- Multi-skilled with the ability to plan & manage zones/territories.
- Possessing a good team spirit, deadline-orientated, and having the ability to succeed in a demanding sales environment.
- Problem-solving and decision-making mindset in any agile, and accountable situation.
- Should have good knowledge of computer, MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint, and software-based work processes.
Salary & Benefits
• Festive Bonus: 2
• Lunch facilities: Partially Subsidized
• Mobile Allowances
Job Location: Mohakhali, DOHS.
Working Hours: Full-Time( 6 days in a week)
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2021