Devops Engineer - L1
- Rd 06, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
- Support all aspects of Cloud operations on a day-to-day basis and monitoring continuous availability, durability, scale and up-time of multi-cloud SAAS
- Analyse events, perform troubleshooting and incident response, communicate
with internal stakeholders and track events & problems through to resolution
- Build & maintain SOP, tribe knowledge for necessary monitoring, automation
- Closely collaborating with Production engineering & DevOps on SAAS
Desired Skills And Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a NOC engineer and/or Linux sysadmin and/or
- Working knowledge of public cloud environments(AWS/Azure/GCP) &
Kubernetes orchestrated containerized workload is a plus
- Experience on any monitoring & instrumentation tools (Prometheus/Grafana, new
relic, elastic or equivalent)
- comfortable on automations (Jenkins, Python, Shell scripting)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly team oriented & practices collaboration as a key to success
- Strong attention to details and able to handle concurrently multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Willing to work on shift basis (Day & Night)
Technical Support Engineer - L1
What to expect from our recruiting process
- Coding exercise: You will be taking an online interview/coding test based on your language preference.
- Technical interviews: we’ll discuss areas relevant to you ranging from frontend/backend development to networks, security, and development methods. We’re trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
- Meet your future team to learn what they are working with. After that the final interview with our founders.