SDE - 2 Full Stack Developer (Dhaka / Bengaluru)
- Road-06, Dhaka 1230, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clear, concise and maintainable code that your teammates can understand and build upon
- Design the sub-module working with leads.
- Hands-on code the critical parts of the module
- Ensure coding standards, proper design patterns, writing test cases and project management processes are followed
- Mentor the junior programmers
- Work independently and proactively to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
Jobs Skills required
- Backend Experience in either of RoR, NodeJS, Java, Go, MySQL, Mongo
- Frontend Exp in either of React, React native, Flutter, Android, iOS
- Understanding the use cases for relational (MySQL) and non-relational (MongoDB) data, OLTP and OLAP workloads
- Good knowledge of the most common web servers/load balancers (Apache, Nginx, HAProxy)
- Passionate about software development, concurrency mechanisms and building small, intercommunicating services using REST, Message brokers like Kafka/Redis, gRPC.
- Experience with Docker and CI.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience within Linux/Unix environment
- Experience with AWS or GCP
- Solid debugging, optimisation and problem-solving skills
What to expect from our recruiting process
- Coding exercise: You will be taking an online interview/coding test based on your language preference.
- Technical interviews: we’ll discuss areas relevant to you ranging from frontend/backend development to networks, security, and development methods. We’re trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
- Meet your future team to learn what they are working with. After that the final interview with our founders.