Senior HR Business Partner (Lead Manager/Deputy General Manager)
- House-112, Road-06, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
Join us on our impactful journey!
Reporting to: Head of SBU
The role of the Senior HR Business Partner is to build relationships and work closely with business leaders Strategy owners and managers units, contributing a People perspective to business strategy discussions, and driving initiatives to support the strategy. The successful individual will focus on building in-depth knowledge of their assigned vertical’s business model and will be expected to be proactive with their support through his/her team. The Senior HRBP will be leading a team of HR partners and HR product owners operating in a hybrid structure and a customer (employee) first approach.
This role will own HR responsibilities for a particular SBU of ShopUp, that will include:
- HR Policies
- Organizational Development, Succession Planning
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding
- Compensation & Benefits
- Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Employee Experience & Engagement
- HR Digital Platforms
The candidate is expected to:
- Have a track record for implementing at pace and measuring success of HR initiatives
- Have the ability to manage change and minimize complexity.
- Focus on continuous improvement and be adept at complex stakeholder management to ensure that the Group HR strategy is delivered in each function effectively.
- Be a strong team player with a collaborative style; a proven track record of effectively delivering through and developing an HR team.
- Manage HR responsibilities for different employee segments; Factory HR/Sales HRBP experience would be an added advantage.
- Adapt modernized HR practices
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors/Masters degree from a reputed university
- At least 8-10 years of diverse work experience, with a minimum of 6 years of HR Business Partnering.
- Think 10X
- Have high resilience, ownership, and adaptability
- Possess an analytical and problem-solving mindset
Compensation & other benefits
Application deadline: 28th March, 2021
To know more, please visit our Linkedin page: