Finance Business Partner
- House-112, Road-06, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
Join us on our impactful journey.
Reporting to: Head of Finance and Accounts
This role represents an excellent career opportunity for a driven Financial Professional with a Commercial outlook. The role will be part of the Finance Leadership Team, responsible to deliver the BU Finance program and BU Strategy relating to all aspects of financial steering, planning, and management of the business performance. The role sits at the heart of the decision-making process and supports various business areas focused on unlocking value and growth.
- Assess business cases for key innovations and big bets, both looking at P&L and cashflow perspective.
- Support and co-create the Financial Business Model for the category.
- Pro-actively manage, control, and steer relevant Profit & Loss lines (actuals and forecast)
- Develop corrective actions to close gaps to targets including driving decision-making around resource allocation and budget setting.
- Responsible for in-year performance management across the business, identifying value opportunities that require intervention. · Deliver and monitor pricing initiatives is a must in the role’s context.
- Benchmarking and ad-hoc analysis of different product segments/brands / and categories
- Providing end-to-end view, from the factory to the Consumer
- Graduation/ Post Graduation, Major in Finance and Accounts
- 10-12 years of Finance experience
- Data Intelligence related experience will be a plus
- Strong excel skills and analytical thinking
- Experience in presenting and communicating with cross-functional stakeholders
- Preferably experience in Business Partnering, Performance Management | Working knowledge of P&L.
- Pro-active team player
- Standard MS Office tools knowledge is a must
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
To thrive in this context, we believe that you have:
- A strong business acumen and Financial understanding
- High integrity, structure, and drive
- The ability to create relationships across the organization and team commitment
- Excellent analytical skills, strong decision support, and interpersonal skills
- Manage to deliver under tight deadlines and to hold people accountable
- The ability to influence and question the status quo
- Pro-activeness towards continuous improvement with a “can do” mentality
Compensation & other benefits
Application deadline: 25th March, 2021
For more opportunities please visit: https://www.linkedin.com/company/shopfront-limited