SDE -2 - Frontend Developer (Dhaka/Bengaluru)
- House-112, Road-06, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's life-cycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clear, concise and maintainable code that your teammates can understand and build upon
- Diagnose and solve page load and other performance issues
- Create great products collaborating with business and engineering teams.
- Review the requirements and provide simple solutions
- Ensure coding standards, proper design patterns, writing test cases and project management processes are followed
- Mentor the junior programmers
- Work independently and proactively to deliver production-ready code with minimal guidance
Jobs Skills required
- Strong experience in developing front end systems using React, React native, Flutter.
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Understanding RESTful API consumption.
- Ability to work in a team structure and deliver projects
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills in super changing environment
- Understanding of algorithms and data structures
Bonus skills and experiences:
- Bundlers like Babel, Webpack
- Other frameworks like AngularJS, Vue.js
- Functional and reactive programming
- SSR frameworks like Next.js.
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
What to expect from our recruiting process
- Coding exercise: You will be taking an online interview/coding test based on your language preference.
- Technical interviews: we’ll discuss areas relevant to you ranging from frontend/backend development to networks, security, and development methods. We’re trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
- Meet your future team to learn what they are working with. After that the final interview with our founders.