Program Manager and Reporting Specialist-Finance & Accounts
- House-112, Road-06, Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
ShopUp works with a mission of enabling SMEs in Bangladesh with technology. We help online sellers & neighborhood retailers to build, manage and grow their businesses by providing easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions.
Join us on our impactful journey!
Reporting to: CFO, Head of Finance and Accounts
About this role:
As a program manager for finance, the person will need to plan, develop, manage and implement multiple projects and processes to achieve specific goals for the F&A function. To be an excellent program manager, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. Information must be collected, analyzed, and presented for managerial reporting. Process lines for specific reporting needs to be developed and maintained.
- Support planning and coordination of a project and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Maintain and track expenditures/transactions
- Collect, analyze and prepare reports for management
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Keep track of high impact deliveries from F&A and coordinate completion timelines
- Bachelor degree, Major in Finance and Accounts
- Minimum 2 years of work experience.
- Cross-functional project experience would be preferred
Compensation & other benefits
Application deadline: 24th February, 2021
To know more, please visit our Linkedin page: