People & Culture, Specialist
- Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Bangladesh
ShopUp is Bangladesh's leading full-stack B2B platform for small businesses. We provide easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions to Small Businesses. We currently have over 500k MSMEs on our platform.
- Design, Develop & Implement People & Culture programs and initiatives to create a unique, successful, and fulfilling workplace.
- Develop an engagement plan that includes activities designed to build employee relationships.
- Coordinate engagement activities to enhance ShopUp culture and live the company’s values every day.
- Arrange & Improve monthly town halls.
- Creatively Instill fun in the workplace and teams.
- Identify and utilize tools to improve the relationship between the cross-functional teams.
- Improving the way, we listen to, communicate, engage, and motivate people.
- Improving the involvement of people in shaping and influencing the direction of the organization.
- Coordinating monthly and annual recognition awards, aligned with our values.
- Designing, implementing, and analyzing results of employee engagement surveys and other engagement initiatives, using outcomes to help drive organizational improvement.
- Graduate / Post Graduate from any reputed University.
Minimum 05 Years’ experience required.
Should be creative and out of the box thinker.
Good communication and interpersonal skills required.
Compensation & other benefits:
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidized