Front End Engineer
- Mohakhali DOHS, Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Employees can work remotely
ShopUp is Bangladesh's leading full-stack B2B platform for small businesses. We provide easy access to B2B sourcing, last-mile logistics, digital credit, and business management solutions to Small Businesses. We currently have over 500k MSMEs on our platform.
- Collaborate with our team in every stage of a product's lifecycle; from planning to delivery
- Create clear, concise and maintainable code that your teammates can understand and build upon
- Diagnose and solve page load and other performance issues
- Participate in code reviews
- Create great products collaborating with business and engineering teams.
What is Required:
- Strong computer science fundamentals.
- Understanding RESTful API consumption.
- Experience in managing responsive, complex Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Experience with a commercial application built with React and complex state management with and without tools like Redux/Mobx.
- Experience in CSS/SASS/Stylus/LESS. Experience with modular CSS architectures like BEM is a plus.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX best practices and considerations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent understanding of browser rendering behavior and performance, image formats, caching on different layers, CDN, browser storage mechanisms.
- Strong proficiency with browser debugging tools and techniques.
Bonus skills and experiences:
- Babel, Webpack
- Other frameworks like Angularjs, Vue
- Functional and reactive programming
- SSR frameworks like Next.js.
- Progressive Web Applications (PWA).
70k - 200k
What to expect from our recruiting process
- First meeting: before diving deeper into your tech skills, we want to know who you are and what motivates you.
- Technical interview: we’ll discuss areas relevant to you ranging from frontend/backend development to networks, security, and development methods. We’re trying to get a clear overview of your skills and where you could learn more.
- Meet your future team to learn what they are working with. After that the final interview with our founders.