Independent Contractor- Human Resources, Learning & Development, or Organizational Development (Can be based anywhere in U.S.A.)
Shockingly Different Leadership is a global leadership development, organizational development, and human capital consultancy, whose dual focus involves both developing top talent and supporting the execution of organizations' "people" initiatives. We thrive on helping corporations develop a robust talent pipeline and providing on-demand project support during people-related endeavors.
- Both customized and on-demand leadership development programs
- Consulting on the strategy and optimal design of in-house high potential, leadership, and management development programs
- Talent Advisory Services (talent management, succession planning, on-boarding, etc.)
- Consulting with leaders on Organizational Development and Change Management initiatives
- Coaching & Mentoring of high achieving professionals seeking to accelerate their career development and advancement
- Contract/Interim Human Resources, Talent Management, Organizational Development, Organizational Effectiveness and/or Leadership Development support
SAMPLE CLIENT LIST:
* Intercontinental Hotel Group
* British Petroleum
* Home Depot
* Coca Cola
* SHRM- Atlanta
* NonProfit Talent and Culture Summit
The SDL Independent Contractor Consultant is responsible for performing advanced, specialized duties in their choice of Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organizational Development, or Organizational Effectiveness projects for SDL clients.
The typical job duties/responsibilities of SDL consultants vary widely, based on the scope of the project and the client's needs.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This posting is an opportunity to be considered to become a member of SDL's internal pool of contractors/freelancers. THERE ARE NO GUARENTEES OF PROJECT BOOKINGS OR CONTRACT AVAILABILITY. We will reach out to you only if/when opportunities become available.
Days and hours of work generally are one or more days during Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. local time. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required, as job duties demand.
Compensation will be determined at the time of each project and may vary, based on client needs and budget. All SDL Consultants will be paid by SDL, not the client.
Work may be requested to be performed at the client site or remotely, depending on the engagement. Travel requirements vary by client.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Visa and H1-B sponsorship is not available.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of any contract for potential engagements. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Required Education and Experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in human resources, business, psychology, organizational development, leadership or related field.
- Must have 10+ years of professional-level experience
- At least 3 years of consulting experience highly desired.
All applicants must complete BOTH registration on this site as well as completing a Profile Highlights Form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/SDLConsultantDatabase.
Your process will not be reviewed or considered complete until both are submitted to SDL.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.