- Gurugram, India
- Employees can work remotely
Shipsy is an enterprise SaaS company that helps its customers manage their end-to-end logistics across multiple modes like ocean, air, and road transportation. Its mission is to create data-driven products to improve operational efficiency in the supply chain industry. Shipsy is targeting global markets and currently has customers spread across India, the Middle East and Southeast Asia.
One of the biggest issues in the logistics sector is a lack of visibility of shipments. This is because many countries across the world struggle with low digitalization, coupled with traditional supply-chain systems that are unable to handle large volumes of data. Tracking of goods, price discovery, and communication is commonly done through emails or phone calls. To solve this, Shipsy’s team has built a Bloomberg-like platform for supply chain management – one that offers companies real-time visibility and make their supply chains more efficient. Shipsy aims to be the largest supply chain network in the world, bringing together importers, exporters, logistics firms, shipping lines, insurance companies, and banks - all on a single platform.
As a Shipsy Solution Architect, you will be responsible for helping clients transform their Supply Chain Technology by presenting Shipsy's Logistics Automation to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation plans with customers, managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion and ensuring the handover to the customer success team.
To accomplish this, the Solution Architect must have a technical foundation, a change management understanding and a desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable solution design. The solution architect will act as a trusted technical and business advisor to our clients while aiding the customer's transformational journey.
- Be the “go-to” expert in Shipsy's products and act as a SME for the assigned sales team for all related questions
- Develop and be able to work in a structured workflow for technical sales requests
- Assist in identifying and executing development of marketing materials and other technical resources needed to enable the assigned Shipsy sales team
- Conduct customer facing technical sales meetings as needed by the team
- Own & drive pilot implementations and customer security responses to completion
- Be an expert in Shipsy's overall offerings and know when to position and upsell service opportunities
- Assist assigned Enterprise sales teams in drafting and managing technical requirements required when responding to RFP/RFI proposals
- Develop and deliver targeted & specific product demonstrations to enterprise executives & decision makers, as necessary.
- Strong operational aptitude balanced by highly-effective interpersonal skill set
- Knowledge of logistics / supply chain domain
- Ability to effectively influence senior-level customer decision makers
- Excellent business acumen with ability to simplify complex technical subjects to ensure mutual understanding
- Self-starter who is able to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, produce with autonomy, and provide visibility to key enterprise deals
- Prior successful 3+ years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a Software as a Service or Logistics Organization
- Knowledge of software development processes and/or agile methodologies
- Familiarity with source control and ticket management solutions (eg Git and JIRA)
BSc. Computer Science, Software Engineering, equivalent work experience preferred