Account Development Manager - Turkish speaker
- İstanbul, Turkey
- Employees can work remotely
- Department: Sales & Marketing
🚚 Founded in 2014, Shippeo is a French SaaS company leading the European market in helping shippers and logistics companies track their freight shipments in real-time to improve visibility throughout their end-to-end supply chains.
Relied on by global brands including Carrefour, Total, Schneider Electric, Faurecia, ThyssenKrupp, Saint-Gobain, Renault and Eckes Granini, Shippeo's platform helps customers track more than 10 million shipments per year across 70 countries.
Having already raised €71 million in funding, Shippeo is growing rapidly. The team has more than tripled in size to 200 within 2020 and the scaling is continuing throughout 2021. Our team of Shippians comprises 27 different nationalities, speaking a total of 29 languages.
Passionate about consultative sales in complex Enterprise accounts? Join Shippeo, one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, who is revolutionizing the supply chain and transportation industry. We are looking for an energetic and achievement-oriented Account Development Manager who is fluent in Turkish and English.
The Account Development Manager is a sales position that performs prospecting, qualification, and sales nurturing functions at various levels of Enterprise companies: from operational managers to C-level. Acting as an Enterprise investigator, the role requires precise research on the targeted company, to personalise the approach and trigger curiosity for decision-makers. The role requires professional communication and high interviewing skills to educate the customer on best practices in reaching their KPIs. Focusing on a list of strategic accounts, the Account Development Manager works closely with Marketing as well as Strategic Account Executives throughout the whole opportunity sales cycle.
You will be responsible for:
- Becoming an encyclopedia of knowledge for how Shippeo works, the problems we are solving, and the benefits we bring to large enterprises
- Conducting effective discovery and qualification conversations, via phone or email, with leads by using your deep understanding of our platform's value proposition and use-cases
- Educating multiple levels of prospects, up to executives, on the benefits of Real-Time Visibility in relation to their strategic focuses. Connecting and nurturing relationships with these
- Ensuring account development goals are met monthly
- Creating your own innovative account-based outbound prospecting campaigns to generate new leads
- Manage data and interactions for all prospects, contacts, and campaigns in Salesforce and Salesloft, ensuring all communication is documented, information is accurate, and documents are saved
- Being present at Shippeo marketing events throughout Europe, inviting members of your targetted accounts and pitching our solution to attendees
- Assisting in the creation of go-to-market plans to achieve targets & strategies and collaborating with cross-functional teams to achieve the plan (Account Executives, Marketing)
- Providing additional sales and marketing support on an as-needed basis
- Use your knowledge of customers’ needs to educate the broader team on learnings and business opportunities
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards as required
What we offer :
- Perfect timing to join Shippeo as we’re experiencing fast growth in Europe!
- An entrepreneurial environment with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- A strong team spirit within an inspirational and multi-cultural team consisting of truly smart and highly motivated people
- Cool and brand new offices with the flexibility of remote
- Competitive package
- Experience in navigating large accounts and conducting detailed account plans
- Sales/Business Development role experience targeting large accounts
- Achievement driven (Performance focused)
- Strong organisational skills (daily and weekly planning)
- Fluent in Turkish and English. Excellent communication skills (listening, verbal, writing)
- Ability to understand C-level strategies and formulate and present value propositions according to them.
- Ability to adapt the conversation according to the persona
- Proven ability driving process improvements by leveraging strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being aggressive
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold emails and cold calling)
- Previous CRM experience, especially Salesforce, is a plus
- Previous experience in Supply Chain or Logistics industry is a plus
- A true team player willing to roll up their sleeves and give a hand when needed
🏆 We have 4 values at Shippeo that are embodied by each Shippian:
- Ambition – Do not give up any challenge for Shippeo to become a global leader
- Commitment – To be demanding in order to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction
- Team Spirit – Foster teamwork with respect in a relaxed atmosphere
- Simplicity – Stay simple in our behavior and solutions