Technical Project Manager - Integrations
- 60 Rue d'Hauteville, 75010 Paris, France
Shippeo, the European leader in supply chain visibility, gives shippers, carriers, and end-customers instant access to predictive and real-time information of every delivery.
Shippeo’s machine-learning, proprietary algorithm dynamically calculates ETAs allowing shippers to quickly anticipate problems, proactively alert end-customers, and efficiently manage exceptions. Shippeo helps market-leading companies leverage transportation to deliver exceptional customer service and achieve operational excellence.
Founded in 2014, Shippeo tracks more than 3 million loads per year throughout Europe and connects to carriers in more than 20 countries. Shippeo’s more than 70 employees have 22 different nationalities and speak 18 languages!
Reporting to our Head of Product Integration, your goal within the product integration team is to help us develop and maintain reliable and agile interfaces with carriers and our customers. The integration team has a strategic role at Shippeo. You will work on a daily basis with the Product Managers, devs and business teams.
The integrations concern incoming and outgoing flows:
- transport orders
- incidents on transport orders
- GPS positions
Definition - Design - Development
- Coordinate integration projects with carrier partners and customers, in particular with their ERP or TMS solutions in relation to their IT department.
- Propose processes to constantly increase the quality and speed of interfaces
- Design and propose solutions / patches to automate interface processes
- Develop, write and maintain technical documents and support materials for the support teams.
- Provide technical support in case of incidents
- Define with the help of the team the new integration methods (new APIs...)
- Maintain a good visibility on the progress of integration projects.
- Move forward integration projects to maintain a balanced pipeline at all stages and deliver customer projects on time.
Measurement, control and sustainability
- Monitor production integrations with KPIs and dashboards
- Transfer knowledge and process control to the operational team
- Engineering degree with min. 2 years of experience
- Interest in IT systems
- Ability to take concrete actions, to argue, to establish consensus, to collaborate with business and technical teams
- You are dynamic, optimistic, autonomous and reactive.
- You are structured, synthetic and attentive to detail.
- At ease in writing and speaking, you also have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent fluency in English, French or any other European language is an asset