Multimedia Design Intern
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Since 1998, we have provided hotel management tools, food & beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, online distribution, and more to over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants, and 600,000 retail outlets. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market, and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 80+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our global Creative Team, we’re looking for a highly motivated, passionate, skilled, and dynamic Design Intern in Barcelona. You will work in a well-organized, independent, and structured manner by concepting, designing, and producing (digital)- marketing assets for all channels. This role offers a unique opportunity to learn and grow in a dynamic environment while making a real impact.
- Work on multiple design projects and help defining our future branding
- Deliver quality work with a passion for typography and details
- Wide range of design projects from: Banners, newsletters, presentations, to website contents, brand assets, info graphics, whitepapers, marketing collaterals and the possibility to put your footmark onto our future design system and the website relaunch
- Bringing in your inspiring ideas and impulses
- Out of the box thinking and getting crazy about edgy concepts
- Being part of brainstorming sessions + workshops
- Support our Global Marketing Team
- Ability to sign and Internship Agreement for at least 6 months
- Recently graduated or currently studying graphic design
- Ability to execute and manage graphic design needs for digital (+print) media
- Written and oral English proficiency on a business level or native speaker
- Ensure brand design standards are adhered to
- Solid experience in Figma (our most used design tool), Adobe Cloud, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Canva, WordPress, Midjourney/Dall-e or video editing are a plus
- 25+ hours/week is a plus
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruits at the office
- Flexible working hours & hybrid model of work
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Discounts on private health insurance, ticket restaurant & transport
- Compressed hours on Fridays during the summer
How to apply
Interested candidates need to submit their resume, portfolio (let’s say 3 love cases), and a brief cover letter/statement outlining your motivation for joining Shiji Group and earliest start date.
Join us in shaping the future of hospitality technology!