Sales Manager Hospitality Saas (Greek market)
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our Sales team, we’re looking for a motivated and experienced Sales Manager to best promote and sell Shiji solutions to local, regional, and multinational clients located in Greece.
- Effectively build, prioritize, and manage your own pipeline - Identify opportunities and actively close deals with new potential and existing clients by analyzing the market dynamics
- Negotiate contracts via phone, online or personal meetings, and coordinate complex decision-making processes to overcome objections capturing new business opportunities
- Accountability for successful sales performance within named territory and prospects
- Introduce the Shiji Product portfolio and solutions including PMS, POS, Golf & Spa, Mobile, Shiji Distribution & Shiji Payment solutions.
- 4+ years sales experience selling software within the hospitality industry
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English; other languages are beneficial
- Experience and solid understanding of Cloud/SaaS business model
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills via phone, online and in person with all levels of customer organisation
- Proven track record of exceeding corporate objectives and sales quotas using effective sales techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced sales environment with a high degree of autonomy and self-motivation
- Digital, ecommerce experience and understanding of B2B dynamics
- Availability for international travel
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruit at the office
- Flexible working hours & hybrid model of work
- Brand new offices located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, etc.
- Compressed hours on Fridays during the summer