Training and Implementation Specialist
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro Team we are looking for a Training & Implementation Specialist. This is an exciting role for someone that loves helping others succeed and wants to apply their skills and experience in high growth, fast-paced environment. In this role, you will be the client champion for helping them to achieve set criteria throughout their lifecycle with ReviewPro. Be part of a young, innovative and successful company servicing over 60.000 properties internationally.
We are currently looking for a young minded, vibrant, high-energy, proactive and detail-oriented Training & Implementation specialist, with experience in Customer Success, support, trainings and the ability to analyze customer behavior metrics to recommend key actions within their organization to increase the adoption of ReviewPro.
- Primary point of contact for our clients during the product implementation process.
- Establish a trusted advisor relationship with each of your assigned accounts.
- Ability to monitor the status of onboarding of a client and help them finalize any outstanding items.
- Provide training to our clients on the ReviewPro tool and key hospitality best practices in multiple languages.
- Increasing the adoption and engagement of features and functionality of the ReviewPro tool.
- Constant proactive monitoring of client engagement and health/happiness levels and regular interactions with clients (phone, email, etc.).
- Work closely with the rest of Customer Success Team to follow up on bugs and issues.
- Identifying upsell and cross-sell opportunities.
- Drive agreed outcomes for our customer.
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Italian
- Empathetic, people oriented, great relationship builder.
- Preferably, you have experience in customer support or customer success role.
- Preferably with experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Strong aptitude for technology.
- Results driven.
- Hands-on attitude.
- Positive attitude, excellent listening and communication skills.
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Networking skills
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruit at the office
- Flexible working hours & hybrid model of work
- Brand new offices located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, etc.
- Compressed hours on Fridays during the summer