Senior Back-end Developer (.net)
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our Development team, we’re looking for a motivated and experienced Senior Back-End Developer (.net) to to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
- Designing, implementing, and then maintaining new functionalities inside a living system,
- Performing code reviews daily and team cooperation,
- Implementing tests and optimizing microservices,
- Keeping up to date with programming standards and software architecture,
- Giving guidance for and coaching other developers.
- C# 8, .NET Core,
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker,
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search,
- Visual Studio 2019, Resharper, Rider.
- Being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms,
- Excellent knowledge of C#, .NET and relational databases,
- Capability of writing clean code along with tests,
- Solid understanding best practices and processes in software development,
- Being an open-minded, proactive person.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design,
- Broad experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns,
- Broad experience with distributed systems and web services,
- Experience with GIT, SCRUM.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility;
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcomed, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future;
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally;
- Flexible working hours and opportunity to work partially remotely;
- A modern workplace in our office with an environment conducive to creativity, dynamic, flexible, talented and focused team seeking more growth;
- Exciting job within a creative environment and the opportunity to make a real impact on the business;
- Full time job contract.
WHAT YOU HAVE TO KNOW
- Please note that Shiji does not provide work permit sponsorship for this position
- This position is offered in Faro, Algarve - Portugal
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Portugal, S.A. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Portugal, S.A. for the needs of future recruitment.