Director of Customer Success
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 4,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
For our ReviewPro Team We’re looking for a Director role who will lead the ReviewPro Customer Success teams in EMEA and US. A driven, self-motivated hospitality expert to be responsible for the Customer success teams in EMEA and US regions who provide product and implementation expertise along with support to our clients.
You will lead the Customer success team to ensure the satisfaction of our clients by achieving set criteria throughout their lifecycle with ReviewPro to finally generate upsells and ensure contract renewal.
- Define and optimize client life cycle o Standardize the template for a Success Plan for customers in different segments
- Define and oversee lifecycle processes/touch points, including exec sponsor program, EBR process, “listening” points (e.g. on usage, NPS), and others
- Create standard presentation materials for lifecycle plays
- Personally manage escalations from your direct reports, and follow a methodical escalation process to the Executive team
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in our interdepartmental processes
- Drive true value for customers
- Be an expert on best practices in change management
- Promote the “Challenger” approach amongst your team members
- Find ways for CSMs to deeply understand our customers’ objectives and become a trusted right-hand advisor of our product
- Determine how to define, drive, and demonstrate the value (ROI) delivered
- Lead cross-functionally to drive customer success
- Clarify ownership for each part of the journey
- Gather feedback from other departments, including Renewals & Expansion, Sales, Services, Support, Product, and others, to improve the customer experience
- Advocate for changes in other departments’ ways of working (including our onboarding process) and collaborate with them to implement those
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
- Create company-wide customer feedback loop
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Drive alignment with Renewals & Expansion and Sales
- Lead and align with R&E on renewal and up-sell strategy and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Give feedback to Sales and Marketing on prospecting approach
- Define CSM involvement during sales cycle
- Be an advanced user of Gainsight and other tools to measure performance and customer success (Zoho CRM/Desk)
- Promote adoption of key processes in Gainsight, including Success Plan process, Habits process, License Deployment process, Risk process
- Ensure Gainsight is our company’s source of truth for customer health
- Request/create dashboards to CS OPS team to measure customer success
- Own key metrics for your team NRR, Upsell lead generation, Health score, NPS
- Support core metrics for our company and our CSM team as a whole
- Same metrics above
- Recruit, mentor, groom and inspire a world-class team
- Build a pipeline of great candidates
- Establish a rigorous interview process
- Set expectations on performance and give feedback
- Manage out underperformers
- Set up training and mentoring to grow team
- Create culture of massive customer delight
- Communicate and incent to drive performance (in line with incentive structure for the rest of the CSM team)
- Propose improvements to your team’s organizational structure
- Define segmentation of your customer portfolio as appropriate
- Define different levels within the team
- Be informed of market compensation
- Achieve operational excellence
- Continuously communicate metrics to team
- Report on metrics each month with CS OPS team support
- 3+ years professional experience.
- Fluent in English (other languages are a plus).
- Empathetic, people oriented, positive attitude and great relationship builder.
- Self-Starter and hands-on attitude.
- Results driven.
- Strong customer service, problem solving, analytical thinking, time management and team building skills are essential.
- Comfortable leading presentations both onsite and virtual with both customer and internal groups.
- Tech-savvy, interested in learning new products and technologies
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight and Zoho CRM/Desk
- Preferably, you have experience in account management or customer success role.
- Preferably with experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Free coffee, tea, fresh fruit
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden, etc.
- Compressed hours on Fridays during the summer