Product Owner - Hospitality Software (Integrations) (m/f/d)
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to be the expert within the EMEA Market of our product Shiji Enterprise Platform.
- Act as a global specialist/lead for hotel business process definition, functional system design and requirements and user story preparation for a cloud based globally aware solution
- Oversee the regionally developed products and 3rd party integrations, relationships and programs and be responsible for product release launch and documentation
- Specify and prioritize requirements for new features
- Manage sprints, product planning backlog and scrum events
- Provide deep business research and solution guidance as required by the project development phases
- Provide "product expert" technical assistance to developer/ level 3 support, regional sales and the operational team
- Lead theoretical and conceptual presentations, discussions and dialogue; and to provide business and practical context that enables both decision and design conclusions
- This role includes some international travels to clients and our offices
- 3+ years of relevant experience including implementation/ development experience and project management leadership experience
- Experience working with Property Management Systems (PMS)
- Current knowledge of the hospitality market, competition, and environment. Expertise in hotel management systems products, technology, and industry solutions
- Experience with hospitality technology integration processes & solutions
- Technical knowledge and deep understanding of hospitality software and solutions
- Experience modeling financial investments focusing on ROI analysis
- Degree in a Technical, Hospitality,or Business field. , or Finance field
- Previous experience with agile/scrum methodologies a plus
- Outstanding communication skills. Expresses and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner. Anticipate reactions and responds appropriately
- Display of strong tenacity and drive to see things through to successful conclusion. Demonstrate a sense of urgency, a propensity for action, and confidence in the likely success of plans and initiatives. Deliver results that meet or exceed expectations
- We are happy to accept remote applications from all around Europe
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
Looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations