Product Marketing Manager
- Atlanta, GA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Engage the business, conveying value between Product lines to business development teams, clients, and the public. Expertise should include research, positioning, go-to-market strategies, and messaging. Key responsibilities include enabling business development team members, activating product campaigns, and tracking competitor positioning.
- Create and execute go to market strategies based on business goals and product readiness
- Coordinate product launch activities such as external announcements and sales training
- Support business development efforts by creating product messaging and content
- Develop product and customer usage expertise
- Create and execute plans to increase product adoption and client engagement
- Advocate product management to fill gaps in features and the larger portfolio
- Monitor key competitors for product releases, client acquisitions and other announcements
- Partner with global marketing team to maintain standards for content development and communication
- Participate in and develop custom messaging for client RFP responses
- Support corporate communications activities such as press releases, social media, and online reputation management
- Ability to represent Shiji with developing, growing & maturing the Shiji Distribution business at customer meetings and internal product strategy sessions
- 5+ years’ experience in a product marketing, product strategy or business strategy role in a technology, consumer-facing company; experience in online travel and/or hospitality preferred
- Verified record of owning well-executed go-to-market activities, leading to adoption and ongoing usage
- Strong analytical abilities balancing both qualitative and quantitative data and willingness to iterate thinking based on what you learn
- Ability to travel both domestic and international to meet with internal stakeholders
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Quick to adapt to changing priorities and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Knowledge exchange: we attend conferences and community events as well as provide learning resources
This position has daily interactions with senior management, hotels & distribution partners (clients), team members and various critical departments within the organization. In many cases, interactions with both internal and external parties will be at mid and upper management levels.
Environment & Working Conditions:
Normal internal office environment with some need to travel. Frequent internal contact with employees throughout the organization. Frequent communication with outside contacts required. The ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally or constantly to lift, carry, push, or otherwise move objects. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time and not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions.