- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
ReviewPro, part of the Shiji Group, is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence Solutions for the Hospitality Industry, with more than 60,000 hotels in 150 countries. Globally renowned brands like Radisson Hotel Group, Kempinski, CitizenM, Okko Hotels, Club Med and many others, rely on ReviewPro to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a proactive Digital Product Manager to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile development of digital products, should have proven experience identifying and launching new features and improving the current product portfolio.
Excellent understanding of how to communicate and interact with Development teams, to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
End-user oriented, focused on quality and process efficiency with analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories and definition.
- Work closely with the Development Team to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Track and measure product usage and user behaviour to ensure that the product development solves the user’s needs.
- Create Product documentation.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
- Highly analytical, results oriented, with a strong process/flow and data focused mind.
- Experience as Product Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results.
- Experience with product data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualisation, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Desirable knowledge with API Integrations.
- Desirable knowledge in the travel / hotels industry.
- Excellent level of English.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden