- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
ReviewPro, part of the Shiji Group, is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence Solutions for the Hospitality Industry, with more than 60,000 hotels in 150 countries. Globally renowned brands like Radisson Hotel Group, Kempinski, CitizenM, Okko Hotels, Club Med and many others, rely on ReviewPro to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Product Expert to work alongside the Sales and Product team in Barcelona.
The position is one-part sales-focused and results-driven to own the technical part of the sales process - from demos, POC (Proof of Concept) & trainings to tech related questions and deployment support.
The other part is to prepare and create product marketing materials & analysis together with the product and marketing team for general purpose or for specific accounts.
- Attend sales calls and demo meetings to support the business development process.
- Create and deliver technical POC’s (Proof of concept) both onsite and offsite.
- Provide demonstrations and trainings, online or in-person, for our customers and prospects.
- Be the go-to person for any customer’s technical related questions in sales meetings.
- Be an expert on the ReviewPro platform and conduct use case discussions with qualified leads and customers.
- Create meaningful marketing material, often project based, as well as presentations for clients and prospects.
- A person with the highest level of integrity.
- Capability to work both independently and within a team. A strong capacity to meet deadlines for both individual projects and coordinating items with a group are equally important.
- Excellent presentation skills required.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English & Spanish required.
- Experience in Hospitality and/or Hotel-tech solutions.
- Ability to work across the organization and take inputs from different teams.
- Ability to travel as required for the role. (TBD after covid)
Bonus if you have:
- University or equivalent technical degree preferred
- Product Marketing Knowledge
- Experience in Helpdesk- Messaging technologies
- Knowledge of SaaS Sales
- Experience in start-up environments is a plus
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden