Regional PMS Product Manager EMEA
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 6,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
We are looking for an experienced Regional Product Manager to be the expert within the EMEA Market of our product Shiji Enterprise Platform.
- Act as a regional specialist/lead for hotel business process definition, functional system design and requirements
- Communicate with Global Product Management on requirements, development and customer driven needs
- Oversee the regionally developed products and 3rd party integrations, relationships and programs and be responsible for product release launch and company readiness functions
- Gain a thorough understanding of customer needs, both existing and potential, and uses that knowledge to help define and deliver products in the hospitality industry
- Translates business goals and end user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
- Conduct end user research to help identify product features and epic framework along with determining Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Ensure product is aligned with company, stakeholder and end-user priorities to drive sales, improve efficiency, and improve customer satisfaction
- Facilitate product ideation sessions that ensures development aligns to the product vision for feature functionality
- Defines how new product features will be realized into the existing product by leading feature workshops defining user journeys
- Specify and prioritize regional market and customer requirements for current and future products
- Provide "product expert" technical assistance and training to developer/ level 3 support, regional sales and the operational team
- Assist in localization, translation and other educational matters related to market readiness and the overall go-to-market strategy
- This role includes international travel to clients and our offices
- 3+ years of relevant experience including implementation/ development experience and project management leadership experience working with Property Management Systems
- Current knowledge of the hospitality market, competition, and environment Expertise in hotel management systems products, technology, and industry solutions
- Experience working with Property Management Systems (PMS), ideally in the areas of revenue management or reservation
- Experience identifying goals, metrics, and analytics to measure product value.
- Experience developing product roadmaps
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- Experience working as a Product Manager in a modern software development based enterprise environment
- Experience working as part of a collaborative, cross-functional, modern software design, and development team
- Experience creating, prioritizing, and accepting user stories
- Experience conducting competitive research and analysis
- We are happy to accept remote applications from all around Europe
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
Looking forward to your application under the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.