Pre-Sales Manager Hospitality Payment Solutions
- Munich, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 6,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
We are looking for an experienced Pre-Sales Manager to be the expert within the EMEA Market of our products Shiji Payment Solutions and MyCheck.
- Act as a technical lead within the sales process by providing technical demonstrations and advice to clients when required
- Providing product knowledge support, translating the technical aspects of the product to the sales team and client, being the intermediary between product management and sales
- Contribute to technical strategy, service development, and technology innovation for achieving ongoing revenue opportunities
- Develop project plans with customers and effectively communicate around these plans the progress of development, delivery, and implementation. Provide transparent reporting of project status at any time
- Support customer satisfaction across all interactions, products, solutions, and services & train them to use products effectively
- Be a key liaison between customers and vendors, to ensure accuracy and quality of integration project scoping exists and follow up with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- If needed, in preparation for the sales team, communicate with project management to translate clients’ requirements and smooth transition from sales to implementation
- Represent qualified customer business plans to Shiji’s business management for inclusion in development plans and strategic alignment
- Coalize with the Marketing department to discuss sales team expectations, help highlight products, introducing innovative approaches on the representation of the company/products, evaluate the methodologies and strategies applied to reach the relevant markets and clients
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Relevant educational background and 3+ years of work experience as Sales, Product or Account Manager or similar role at a payment provider (ideally within Hospitality industry)
- Combination of technical, creative and business pre-sales experience.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and manage client expectations
- Outstanding organizational skills and deep knowledge of Account Planning
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Good analytical skills and a very good understanding of Hospitality products
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and at least one other European language; other/more languages are beneficial
- We are happy to accept remote applications from all around Europe
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices