Client Service Manager (m/f)
- Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
The Client Service Manager role is focused on identifying and coordinating new service requirements and taking ownership of any opened property issues post installations. It is a crucial role in a rapidly growing Hospitality business, with real autonomy to drive improvements in the service that clients receive. The role will maintain excellent working relationships with clients which fulfil and then exceed the operational service expectations of the client. Your clients will be widespread and varied, including but not limited to multinational chain hotels, global brand, or franchise group hotels.
- Lead the new service requests agenda through regular communication with pre-sales, sales, project and operation management teams.
- Manage a diverse range of complex or bespoke client requests and daily requirements, including the opportunity to be involved in regional or global projects with real impact on how the customer develops.
- Work close with other functions within the organisation to deliver information needed to support you in driving awesome client experience. (Finance, Legal, Sales, Operations, Pre-sales and Product Management Teams)
- Facilitate correct escalation procedures for all support and maintenance issues.
- Ownership of key clients from a service level perspective.
- Coordinate request fulfilment (new or existing) and proactively engaging with Operations to drive service request implementation in customer site.
- Responsibility for improving processes as they are delivered to clients, liaising with the appropriate internal teams to act as “the voice of the client” internally and be a true champion for customer success. Ensuring that clients receive a consistent and quality-orientated service.
- Identify and decrease risks prior to renewals, support Sales Team to secure successful renewals or upgrades while ensuring NPS for assigned clients is improving.
- Customer success or client service experience in SAAS and/or hospitality industry
- Fluent in English and German, additional language skills a plus
- Proven problem-solving skills in a customer facing role. Strong “farmer” personality type
- Working knowledge of Hospitality PMS/POS solutions, Microsoft Office suite, CRM
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers at all levels
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
- Challenging and creative technology environment with a great deal of freedom and responsibility
- Feedback and initiatives are always welcome, you’ll also get full ownership to help shape the company's future
- Opportunity to grow inside the global organization and develop yourself both professionally and personally
- Flexible working hours and a modern workplace in one of our multinational offices
- Regular company Events & Entertainments as well as access to various location-based benefits and Employee Assistance Programs
We're looking forward to your application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations