Sales Representative UK
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress.
ReviewPro, part of the Shiji Group, is the world-leader in Guest Intelligence Solutions for the Hospitality Industry, with more than 60,000 hotels in 150 countries. Globally renowned brands like Radisson Hotel Group, Kempinski, CitizenM, Okko Hotels, Club Med and many others, rely on ReviewPro to obtain a deeper understanding of reputation performance as well as operational/service strengths and weaknesses.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a vibrant, high-energy Sales Representative to be the expert within the UK/Irish Market. The ideal candidate would have experience on the phone, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with prospect/clients and manage relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance.
The Inside Sales Representative will predominantly schedule online demos and assist the Sales Director with his administrative duties.
- Working with the UK & Irland Sales Director on a business plan to identify new business opportunities, scheduling online demos, and fully qualifying these opportunities, to ensure a healthy pipeline.
- Achieving the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota.
- Generating sales by (mostly) cold/warm calling current customers and prospects.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Maintain CRM with accurate data.
- Native English speaker
- Recent tourism/hospitality graduate, or at least 1 year in a similar role/organization selling software
- Results driven, proactive and persistent with a motivation for sales.
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment, time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Good level of Microsoft Office tools.
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden