Conversational AI Product Manager
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group is a major software supplier in the hospitality and retail industries. Developing worldwide leading products and technologies, aimed at the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Our team of more than 5,000 talented employees, in 70+ subsidiaries worldwide, is constantly adapting to facilitate the transition to fully integrated systems for our clients through a network of secure, scalable, and ready for the future platforms, so clients can focus on their core competencies of serving their customer and guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a Conversational AI Product Manager to join our growing multi-cultural team based in Barcelona.
We are expanding our team, and currently looking for a proactive, Conversational AI Product Manager to contribute to our international growth. The ideal candidate will have experience with Agile development of digital products, should have proven experience identifying and launching new features and improving the current product portfolio, desirable experience related with AI and Chatbot products.
Excellent understanding of how to communicate and interact with Development teams, to guarantee that products can be launched with maximum effectiveness.
End-user oriented, focused on quality and process efficiency with analytical and problem-solving aptitude combined with brilliant communication skills.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the responsibilities include:
- Participate in the Roadmap definition.
- Define the inventory of user stories to be included in the sprints, based on Roadmap and priorities.
- Work with the UX design team to define the preliminary design concepts.
- Create user stories.
- Participate in the product huddle meetings.
- Participate in the weekly release planning meetings.
- Collaborate with the Development team to guarantee the correct implementation.
- Track and Measure product usage and user behavior to ensure that the product development solves the user’s needs.
- Maintain and analyze the Chatbot stats and KPI’s to constantly improve the quality and project success.
- Improve the Chatbot’s Natural Language Recognition Module training intents and entities.
- Design the Chatbot’s conversational flows.
- Create Product documentation.
- Solve product related questions from Account management, Marketing and Sales team.
Candidates must be motivated, proactive and responsible individuals with:
- Highly analytical, results oriented, with a strong process/flow builder and data focused mind.
- Experience working with international teams in a multicultural environment.
- Experience as a Product Manager or Project Manager in a fast-moving internet company, or similar.
- Experience driving complex product initiatives to successful completion, with significant impact in the business results.
- Experience with product data analysis and research (AB testing, Data visualization, User Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis).
- Experience with Agile development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage their own time to deliver the projects.
- Experience in Chatbot Development Frameworks, like Microsoft LUIS, QnA Maker, Google Dialog Flow, Amazon LEX, RASA, IBM Watson, or others.
- Desirable knowledge in AI and Chatbot project implementations.
- Desirable knowledge in the travel / hotels industry.
- Excellent level of English, Spanish desired, any other languages are a plus.
- Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on Private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…