- Katowice, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
The Shiji Group
Founded in 1998, the aim of Shiji is to become a "big data" application service platform operator. Shiji has become one of the leading manufacturers of hotel information systems, with a variety of recent investments into the European market. Shiji is gradually expanding from hotel to catering and retail industries, becoming the major software supplier to both industries. Shiji has also introduced consulting, IT solutions and data platform services. Meanwhile, Shiji is developing worldwide leading products and technologies aiming for the international market and speeding up its globalization progress. Currently Shiji has more than 50 subsidiaries with about 3,000 employees. www.shijigroup.com
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
- Design, implementation and maintenance ETL pipelines that will allow to validate and transform data,
- Analyzing source records and build proper data models suitable for given business needs,
- Design of data marts for analytical purposes,
- Providing scalable solutions that will allow to process data in near real time,
- Give guidance for and coach other developers.
- Spark Streaming
- AWS Glue
- Hands-on experience with Big Data tools and streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, Airflow, etc
- Experience with AWS services such as Glue, Redshift, EMR, Athena, S3, etc
- Being fluent in Python
- Have a mathematical and analytical predisposition in the context of data processing and data transformation
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, relational databases, data warehouse modeling
- Some experience with data lake platforms and distributed systems
- The capability of writing clean code along with tests
- Being an open-minded, proactive person
Nice to have:
- Broad experience with BI engines
- Experience with the hospitality business domain
- Contract of Employment or B2B Contract
- Private healthcare: Medicover and life insurance: PZU
- Access to MyBenefit Platform – offering – benefits adapted to your preferences: Multisport Card, and many other options to choose from different categories like shopping, travel, food)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and other accessories
- Free English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Company parties and social activities
- Friendly, motivated, and talented multicultural team
- Training budget
- Work from office Katowice / Warszawa / Wrocław or Hybrid or Remote
Get in touch with us today!
You can apply by sending your CV by Apply Now or to the Recruiter Klaudia Kaczmarzyk
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.