Sales Representative (German native)
- Barcelona, Spain
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more. Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets. Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
To support our ReviewPro team, we are looking for a vibrant, high-energy Inside Sales Representative. The ideal candidate would have experience on the phone, is comfortable with technology and is motivated by the opportunity to engage with prospects/clients and managing relationships. We provide strong career development plan based on performance. This position will be focusing on the DACH markets.
The Inside Sales Representative will predominantly schedule online demos and assist the Sales Director with his/her administrative duties.
- Working with the German Sales Director on a business plan to identify new business opportunities, scheduling online demos, and fully qualifying these opportunities, to ensure a healthy pipeline.
- Achieving the required quantity and quality of outbound calls to prospects to qualify and convert enough new business to meet a monthly quota.
- Generating sales by (mostly) cold/warm calling current customers and prospects.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via telephone calls, emails and LinkedIn.
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries.
- Maintain CRM with accurate data.
- Professional level of German.
- Professional level of English.
- Experience with remote sales.
- Results driven, proactive and persistent with a motivation for sales.
- Professional and clear communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a customer quickly over the phone.
- ‘Can-do’ attitude; demonstrating a positive attitude toward others, working well in a team environment, time management and ability to work under pressure.
- Good level of Microsoft Office tools.
Desired Skills and experience:
- Hospitality experience is a plus.
- Previous experience with SaaS Sales.
- Other languages are a plus.
- Familiarity with Zoho CRM systems is a plus.
- Flexible work schedule
- Free coffee
- Subsidized gym membership
- Brand new office located in the center of Barcelona
- International team and fantastic work environment
- Team building activities and charity donation programs
- Wellness sessions
- Discounts on private health insurance, ticket restaurant, transport, kinder garden…