Back-end .NET Developer - Remote
- Katowice, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams. You can bring a smile on the faces of thousands of people working in hotels across the globe.
- Design and develop software features based on the requirements
- Work together with UI/UX designers, Product Owners, Developers, and other team members
- Deliver high-quality code, which is both functional and performant
- Contribute to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
- Participate in code review
- Bring your own ideas to improve the System
- C# 9, .NET 5
- Microservices, Swagger, Docker
- PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elastic Search
- Visual Studio, Resharper, Rider
- Being fluent in Object-Oriented and Functional Programming paradigms
- Good knowledge of C#, .NET, and relational databases
- The capability of writing clean code along with tests
- Being an open-minded, proactive person
Nice to have:
- Basics of Linux, Docker, Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Experience with distributed systems and web services
- Contract Of Employment Or B2B Contract
- Private Healthcare: Medicover And Life Insurance: PZU
- Access To MyBenefit Platform – Offering – Benefits Adapted To Your Preferences: Multisport Card, And Many Other Options To Choose From Different Categories Like Shopping, Travel, Food)
- All Necessary Equipment Such As Laptop, Additional Monitor And Other Accessories
- Free English Lessons
- Flexible Working Hours
- Company Parties And Social Activities
- Friendly, Motivated, And Talented Multicultural Team
- Training Budget
- Work From Office Katowice / Warszawa / Wrocław Or Hybrid Or Remote
Get in touch with us today!
You can apply by sending your CV by Apply Now or to the Recruiter Klaudia Kaczmarzyk
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.