Junior Front-End Developer
- Katowice, Poland
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
Your job will be to develop a part of a distributed system that serves the hospitality industry. The system consists of many domain-oriented microservices developed under a few cross-functional teams.
- working with the newest technologies and modern deployment processes
- implementing new functionalities according to business requirements
- developing and maintaining library of components based on visual mockups and UX descriptions using Stencil JS, Typescript and SASS
- writing tests
- creating and maintaining documentation
- delivering high-quality code, which is both functional and performant,
- code reviewing
- understanding of best practices, processes, and patterns in software development
- contributing to the infrastructure that the team leverages for development
- learning from the best developers in our company
Technologies we use:
- Stencil JS
- Web Components
- HTML 5
- good knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- good knowledge of GIT
- interest in testing, review and code quality
- openness to spend the first 3 months working in the Katowice office (hybrid model)
- availability min. 130 hours per month
- being passionate about programming - just as we are!
Nice to have:
- familiar with REST API
- knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and Design Patterns
- previous experience working in SCRUM team
- experience with CQRS and Event Sourcing patterns
- Contract of Employement or B2B Contract
- Private healthcare: Medicover and life insurance: PZU
- Access to MyBenefit Platform – offering – benefits adapted to your preferences: Multisport Card, and many other options to choose from different categories like: shopping, travel, food)
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and other accessories
- Free English lessons
- Flexible working hours
- Company parties and social activities
- Friendly, motivated and talented multicultural team
- Trainings budget
Get in touch with us today!
You can apply by sending your CV by Apply Now or to the Recruiter Joanna Skorus
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.