- Katowice, Poland
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
- Participate in innovative Cloud-based Applications Development for Hotels, Theme Parks, and Restaurants
- Develop Cloud API for partners and customers to build their own app to integrate to our cloud infrastructure
- Develop E-Commerce Mobile Applications for our Cloud-based Applications
- Work as a team to contribute on tertiary level application support for global implementations
- Work on Agile Scrum Development methodology
- Bachelor Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Experience in PHP Framework e.g. CakePHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symfony or Yii
- Experience in React, Vue.js, Angular or jQuery is a plus
- Experience in MySQL, SQLServer or any RDBMS is a plus
- Experience in RESTful API and/or web services development is a plus
- Experience in Mobile App development is a plus
- Knowledge in Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, or other IaaS cloud service providers is a plus
- Self-motivation and can work independently under pressure
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- 1 – 3 years of experience in application development.
- All types of employment,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- And last – but not the least – great team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.