- Katowice, Poland
Shiji Group provides software solutions and services for the hospitality, food service, retail and entertainment industries, ranging from hotel management solutions, to food and beverage and retail systems, payment gateways, data management, online distribution and more.
Founded in 1998 as a network solutions provider for hotels, and later changed to a software provider for the whole consumer market, Shiji Group today comprises 5,000 employees in 80+ subsidiaries and brands, serving over 91,000 hotels, 200,000 restaurants and 600,000 retail outlets.
Shiji is committed to connecting the global business of hospitality. We provide an integrated suite of technological solutions that empower hotel, retail, food, and entertainment companies to better connect with their guests.
How your day to day will look like:
- Work with a talented team of engineers to design, build and scale back-end services.
- Participate in architectural definitions with a high degree of innovation and creativity.
- Working directly within a multidisciplinary team to help our customers and partners.
- Design systems that process billions of reviews, time-series data, semantic mentions, surveys, and responses daily.
- Develop cognitive services that extract meaning and insights from this data that will be used by over 60,000+ hotels worldwide to gain knowledge, visibility, and insight into their guests' experience.
- Have lots of fun building great stuff and working with great people.
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience
- Strong knowledge of Java.
- You're not afraid of adapting, learning and working with different languages and frameworks.
- Be able to solve programming problems and understanding the impact of the solution from the point of view of algorithmic time and space complexity.
- Having a collaborative work style that includes colleagues in important decisions and leads to shared code ownership.
- You feel comfortable working in English.
- All types of employment,
- Flexible working hours, possibility to work partially remotely,
- Full package of benefits, including the private medical care, sports card, life insurance, MyBenefit card, English lessons and more…
- Support of self-development in professional area (co-financed trainings, conferences, certifications etc.),
- Chill rooms with variety of games, team building events and staff parties,
- And last – but not the least – great team, atmosphere and a chance to participate in creating the enterprise-scale project from a scratch in an international environment.
Please don’t forget to put the clauses you accept in your resume:
I agree that my personal data will be processed by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. in order to recruit for the position I am applying for.
I agree to the processing of my personal data by Shiji Poland Sp. z o. o. for the needs of future recruitment.